Firstly, you have to open the "Gateway of Tally" and click on the "GSTSoftware.com" option.
In the Account Setup page that opens, you have to select the Create Account option. The page will ask for various personal information like name, phone number, address etc. which you will have to fill in, in order to create your account.
- Name: In this field, enter the name that you want to use on your GSTSoftware.com account. The name should have a minimum of 4 characters and a maximum of 45 characters.
- E-Mail Id: Enter the unique E-mail ID that you intend to use for correspondence.
- Password: Your account will contain important business information. Therefore, it is advised that you enter a strong password. The password should have a minimum of 6 characters, of which at least, 1 must be in the capital letter, 1 must be a numerical character and 1 special character. You can refer to the password policy in the bottom of your "Create Account" screen.
- Confirm Password: Enter the exact password that you just entered in the field above.
- Mobile Number: Enter the valid 10 digits mobile number that you intend to use for all communication.
- Pin Code: Enter the PIN code of the place where your business is located. It is a 6-digit code.
- City: Select your city from the list of cities populated
- Select Plan: Here you select the Plan from the dropdown list.
- After entering all the above information, you can now navigate to the "Email OTP" pop up screen.
You will receive the One Time Password (OTP) on the registered email address, the one that you entered in point (ii) above. In case you haven’t received the OTP on your email ID, you can request for the OTP to be resent, on the same screen.
- If you have the account already created, you are now ready with the login credentials required to log in to GSTSoftware.com.
Watch Video to see the Complete Process